- Chris McDowell, (Chair) Executive Director, Valley Health Alliance
- Sherri Corey, (Vice Chair) Senior Clinical Account Manager, Quality Health Network
- Sharon Raggio, (Past Chair) CEO, Mind Springs Health
- Sharon Longhurst-Pritt, Department of Human Services, Director, Garfield County
- Stacey Gavrell, Chief Community Relations Officer, Valley View Hospital
- Elaine Gerson,General Counsel, Chief Transformation Officer, Aspen Valley Hospital
- Julie Jackson, Director of Informatics, Clinical Quality Outcomes, Vail Health
- Rebecca Larson, Epidemiologist/Deputy Director, Eagle County Public Health
- Rachel Forbes, Western Colorado MSW Program Director, Denver University
- Annette Franta, CFO, Mountain Family Health Centers
- Chris Lindley, Executive Director, Eagle Valley Behavioral Health
The board meets eight times per year: February, March, May, June, August, September, November, December.
Cristina joined WMRHA as the Alliance's first Executive Director in 2017 with a focus on developing organizational leadership, strategy, innovation and sustainability. Cristina brings more than 17 years of leadership experience working with health and human service non-profit organizations in the West Mountain region. Cristina served as the Executive Director of Aspen to Parachute Dental Health Alliance, Program Officer of Aspen Valley Medical Foundation, and Executive Director of The Eagle River Youth Coalition, now called Mountain Youth. Cristina has also worked with a variety of nonprofits to provide fundraising, grant writing, strategic planning and board retreats. Cristina has a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership and Change Management from Colorado State University and a Bachelors of Journalism from the University of Missouri. Cristina is passionate about creating a community integrated health system that serves all people, and believes that this requires a focus on health equity and social determinants of health.
Regional Health Connector, Region 12
Namrata joined WMRHA as the Regional Health Connector for Region 12 (Eagle, Garfield, Pitkin, and Summit counties) in 2017 to identify the priority physical and behavioral issues facing the region, create connections with healthcare providers and other community organizations, and finally develop projects to address these issues and the region’s social determinants of health. Namrata has a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Wichita State in Kansas. Namrata is a native of Nepal, and she worked with Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) in the international platform with a variety of partners including Governments, INGO ( UNICEF, World bank, WSSCC), NGO ( Red Cross Nepal, CODEF) and foreign aid program like USAID around WASH.
Sophia is a graduate from the University of South Carolina with a BA in Public Health and a minor in African Studies. She considers herself to be a global citizen with a passion for health education in foreign countries with a focus on preventable diseases. Sophia has spent time in Tanzania studying community development and researching the level of accessibility to and means of sex education and services. She was recently evacuated from the Peace Corps in Senegal and is looking forward to this year of domestic service.
We'd love to connect with you to learn more about your organization!