What is a Regional Health Connector?
- A resident of the community who works full-time to improve the coordination of systems that keep us healthy.
- Builds and strengthens networks of primary care, public health, human services, and community organizations working to improve health.
- Selected and hired by community-based health organizations throughout the state.
- Connects primary care with community-based behavioral health and social services.
- Develops three unique projects to advance community health.
- Care Coordination Initiative
- Thriving Colorado Dashboard WMRHA Region 12 http://thrivingcolorado.com/partners/west-mountain-regional-health-alliance/
- Zero Suicide Initiative https://zerosuicide.sprc.org/
- Partners with clinical quality improvement teams to help practices prepare for new models of care and reach their goals.
- Recommends reliable resources to improve health outcomes.
How Does a Regional Health Connector Work With You?
- Connects you with partners interested in reaching similar goals.
- Engages you in developing and measuring projects that address what keeps us healthy in and outside the doctor's office.
- Identifies innovative action steps for your practice or organization.
Where does the Regional Health Connector Serve
- The Regional Health Connector Serves Region 12
- Region 12 includes - Eagle, Garfield, Pitkin and Summit counties